It is March 1st, and take a look at this! 235lbs! I’m down 13 more! In just 19 days, and that’s not counting those load up days to start the diet!
For the last three weeks, I have followed the Clinic’s instructions and I’m seeing amazing results. Here are a few of my observations:
- The staff at Soza, are professional, friendly and courteous, and most of all, they are supportive. They have really kept me going with my weekly check-ins.
- From the beginning, they explained the process and all its details in full. All the support documents, sample menus, and products. I spent a full hour on my first day, weighing in, getting measured, and having great supportive conversations and listening to instructions.
- Every Saturday, I checked in. Got measured, and looked forward to the next.
As I mentioned earlier, I’ve tried a thousand different remedies, but have failed in almost everyone. I’m telling you now; this one is going to work.
And the reason that I know that is because this is the best I’ve felt on any diet! It’s so easy.
I put the work in during Phase 1. I didn’t cheat. I stayed the course and I’ve done the same on Phase 2 with Soza.
It’s so damn easy. I wake up and spray under my tongue three times. (Hint: Keep the bottle in the bathroom, do it when you wake up and before you get in the shower, which will take care of the 5 minutes you have to wait)
- I take the all natural vitamin pill every day at lunch with my other vitamins.
- I plop that B-12 under my tongue every other day at lunch.
- I spray three more before I go to bed. (Hint: brush your teeth every night, wait 5 minutes, spray, and go to bed)
That’s it. That’s all you have to do.
No side effects. In fact it only took me 7-10 days to really get on track. And the energy that I have is amazing. The B-12 tablet is the bomb. I’m never hungry, and I eat all day!
There are two important facets to dieting. Determination and dedication. If you have both, you will accomplish your goals. I’m doing it, you can do it.
I’ve put the juicer away for Phase 2, but I know I’ll be back. For Phase 2, I purchased a food scale for $20. Well worth it.
Here’s my typical eating day:
Morning: 3 Hard-boiled eggs, and some fruit
Lunch: Salad with 6 oz of chicken of tuna fish
Dinner: Chicken, steak, fish and greens. And a salad. And cucumbers. And Spinach. My favorite meal.
Drinks throughout the day: Water, lots of it. Green tea, coffee, and Vodka!
(Hint: Try to mix it up a little to avoid getting bored. Have an egg white omelet in the morning. Change up the fruits and veggies. Eat a tomato for a snack. And also, prepare your food for the week on Sunday night, weigh it, bag it and take it to work with you)
Promise, promise, promise. Follow the guidelines for nutrition. Don’t cheat and it will fall off.